Relate

James 2:1 (MSG) My dear friends, don't let public opinion influence how you live out our glorious, Christ-originated faith.
It is interesting that I had a friend challenged me about being too religious in a dream last night and here my reading embraces that same fact. My friend had said the way I spoke was over the top and spooky but was asking me to be more natural and relatable.
I thought I related pretty well. In the dream it was as if I discovered where I had been going wrong in all my life.
Although I have endeavoured to reach out to the lowly I have been bitten many times and struggle with the 'highways and byways' understanding that Jesus spoke about.
I find it easy to reach out to lost broken divorcees that I do to lost broken drunks or drug addicts. Why do I draw a line? Is it because I have a market that I touch? Or is it snobbery?
Today I pray for eyes to sees what God sees and not miss what He is doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart