Vows

Make and keep your vows to the Lord your God; let all who are around Him bring tribute to the awe-inspiring One.
Psalm 76:11

Do you speak rashly before the Lord?

Jesus taught that: our 'yes' should be 'yes' and our 'no' should be 'no'. No shades of grey.

Tonight I had friend call, she had a non-Christian man chasing her. My friend is a divorcee. She said to me: ' I needed to hear you say the truth that I know.' so I said it! I told her of another friend who had compromised because she did not trust the Lord to provide.

It all boils down to the question: 'do you trust Him to come through?' in any area of your life, He is the answer. Trust Him!

Today I visited all those I had intended to visit and spoke to my cousin about trusting the Lord to provide her with a new home, she does.

I must trust Him, because He is good and He delights in blessing me.

How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart