Wednesday 28 November 2012

Struggles

From now on, let no one cause me trouble because I bear on my body scads for the cause of Jesus. Galatians 6:17

Ok guys no more! I've had enough! No more nonsense! I am beaten and bruised enough.

I wonder if that is what Paul is saying? I have had moments when I have struggled through a trial and kept my mouth and then along comes someone who loses their bottle over something petty and it makes me feel just like Paul. Get over it guys!

I am looking forward to sitting down with apostle Paul one day, and having a discussion about a whole lot of things and find out what he really meant.

Today I travelled to Singleton, did 5 appointments and drove home. Glad to see my bed. I think if I had to walk in on petty I would find it hard to relax. All I had were two dogs super excited in seeing me home. It has been raining here and is still humid, tonight I missed my swim! shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment