Thursday 22 November 2012

What Impresses our God?

He is not impressed by the strength of a horse;
He does not value the power of man.
The Lord values those who fear Him,
Those who put their hope in His faithful love. Psalm 147.10,11

How good is that? My God is not checking out my performance but He is watching my faithmomenter! He regards things we do not. We look outwardly He looks inwardly.

As woman I can say: a man who knows himself; his God; and knows how to genuinely respect and honour others is more attractive than a taut body of a man who is full of self.

I trust my dogs instinct. If they like a person them they must be ok. They know an abuser when they meet them, no matter how good the show.

The inside is more important than the outside. A genuine person is valuable!

No comments:

Post a Comment