Grace and Mercy

For He is gracious to the ungrateful and evil. Be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:35b, 36

Grace and mercy! Grace and mercy! Even as you have received, give. (Matthew 10:8)

The measure you give will be given back to you, pressed down, shaken together will be poured into your lap. Luke 6:38

These scriptures do not just relate to finance. In all that we give, we will receive.

What are you giving? Goodness, mercy? Or bitterness, anger and judgement?

Recently I had a harsh judgement made against me by a manager, it hurt and was unfair. I was angry with this man yet I must look to myself. What have I been giving? And how can I change things?

On Thursday this manager is coming to visit me, I am convicted that I must be a blessing. These are the times, when tested, that we must sow righteousness and the flesh is definitely not righteous.

At times like these I turn towards The Lord and ask for His grace and mercy, He alone is good! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart