Life Speaking

The tongue that heals is a tree of life, but a devious tongue breaks the spirit. Proverbs 15:4

Oh how good it is to have people in your world that will use their tongue (voice) to speak life and healing! What a blessing that person is!

I see in my own world the effect I have on life speak and the stark difference when I allow frustration to speak death. Ugg!

My life speak from two days ago brought a different person into my office than the one that left. An energy charged young man with vision and life in him came back. Love it!!! 

I love to feast on life! How about you? So much more fun than a grouchy, cranky old bird. Amen!

Devious people are scary. Avoid their space. Lies an death are there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart