Monday 31 July 2017

Above and Beyond

Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us — to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20‭-‬21 HCSB


Last night I went to church sore and shattered from a torrid week. The natural inclination is to look for what others can do for me, but God is better. As I worshipped I sensed my insides were like shattered glass but my God was cleansing the wound and healing me. The word was good and it's healing powers flowed into my soul.

Had I stopped at people, I would have gone home worse as none came near me at the stand I serviced. No offer of water, tea or any such things they ate before me. We can be so intent on ourselves and miss body ministry. So, I looked for where I might minister and went to work.

Today I go to minister to a cancer sufferer. Lord willing I can share Christ with this man. I am praying for a manifestation of God in this world. The lost need to see Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment