Tuesday 26 September 2017

Comit Your Activities to the Lord


Commit your activities to the Lord , and your plans will be achieved.
Proverbs 16:3 HCSB

Today I went to the bank to secure a better deal. The young man who cared for me confessed he is homosexual. I knew he was but I did not mind because I loved him and knew my God loves him. He was excellent in what he did for me and told me a lot about himself as I did about myself. I told him I was a Christian who believed in miracles and had seen people healed. He took it in his stride and only stopped for a nanosecond in his discourse.

I came away praying for this young man and so grateful for the opportunity to meet and speak to him. How good is my God!

I came home to negotiate with my manager for the ongoing relationship I was to have with another young man, one I had raised up in my business and one who wanted his own business. God is moving to give us both a better outcome. I am again grateful!

My God gave me another client for next week amd my plans have been made for another road trip. God is using me to draw a blueprint of His making. What fun it is to work with Him! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment