Tuesday 19 September 2017

Don't Let Anger Win


Refrain from anger and give up your rage; do not be agitated- it can only Bring harm. Psalm 37:8

Oh! How I need to hear this. I have a few dear friends that know how to push my buttons and I do not know why they are able when others can't.

I come away knowing I need to repent and not let anger win or continue to agitate me. Perhaps it is because I am tired and sorely pressed. Nonetheless I do not want the sun to go down on my anger. It is me, not them.

There are times I should go camping or fishing and debrief. However, I am using a rented car as mine is not quite back from the repaired and my garage is still not repaired and so it would be unwise to leave the house so vulnerable, and so I stay. Ahhhhhh!

I will need to take a vacation in the Lord, have a coffee and sit out on my verandah and watch the garden or do a painting. No use thinking of lack, instead think abundance and blessing and see the bees, feel the breeze. Amen!

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment