Monday 25 September 2017

Faithfulness and Loyalty

Wickedness is atoned for by loyalty and faithfulness, and one turns from evil by the fear of the Lord .
Proverbs 16:6 HCSB

Repentance changes everything! The day I found repentance I was able to accept my need for a saviour. Then I invited Him in. Once I had found repentance and salvation I became eternally grateful. I looked to the Lord for His grace and ability to walk faithfully.

Loyalty and faithfulness are treasured by God. On the one who is faithful He pours out His delight. The Lord loved King David. Yet God's love did not stop King Saul chasing him in mad jealousy and hatred. David sought the Lord, wrote songs of praise and prayers of hope. Through His darkest times he remained faithful and God showered him with presence.

God sees the ones who will walk with Him and calls them out of their darkness and sin. God has faith and vision. I am grateful he had it for me. You can trust Him! If He is calling you, answer the call and give Him your all. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment