Saturday 23 September 2017

Living Epistles


For whatever was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that we may have hope through endurance and through the encouragement from the Scriptures.
Romans 15:4 HCSB

The bible and the stories it contains fills me with hope when I read about the men who were close to God and the mistakes they made.

The New Testament shows me my Lord and how He overcame. The epistles instruct me how to live. I would flounder and be lost without scripture. I am so grateful for the man who printed the first bible in the common mans language. Such perseverance and dedication. He endured with hope for all of us to come afterwards, who can read and be instructed. Thank you Mr Wycliffe. I am so grateful!

Just the same, our lives can be living epistles as we walk in righteousness and submit to Him and live out the truth He gives us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment