Friday 22 September 2017

My King


The one who lives under the protection of the Most High dwells in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1 HCSB

When read this my mind sees a picture of a funny little guy, who definitely isn't the hero, but friend of the hero. The hero is constantly stepping into battle and the little guy, when confronted with the enemy says: "I'm with Him!" He points to the hero knowing he is secure and dependant upon the hero.

We are the little guys. We have such a hero. His face blazes like the sun and He sits on a white horse, His name is King of Kings; Lord of Lords; Mighty God; Everlasting Saviour. He is my hero, He loves me, looks out for me and wants to hang out with this little weed.

This same Lord, Jesus is His name, is coming again, in fact He could be on His way now. All will bow before Him. There is no one greater than He and I am His friend. Yes!

I must keep my eyes on Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment