Tuesday 5 September 2017

The Hope

I will display wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below: blood and fire and a cloud of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and remarkable Day of the Lord comes. Then everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Acts 2:19‭-‬21 HCSB

I belong to an astronomy club and am waiting for these days. I mingle with wonderful people who also seek out planets, asteroids and nebulae. These people are delightful, pure in their passion and fun to be with. I would not swap them for all the world. I make them cookies and.sausage sandwiches and occasionally hamburgers. It is an honour serve them. Why? Becaise they are God's creatures and He loves them as He loves me.

The end times are here and it is only a matter of time till we see the events written about above. I believe I will see them. I want to be there for my friends when this happens. My God is in control and when the earth winds up He has a future plan and I can trust Him. Amen!

What part will you play? Will you he apart of the answer? Like Peter, who spoke the above words, we have a mesaage of hope. Let's be the light in a dark place! Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment