Tuesday 3 October 2017

A Destructive Tongue


A wicked person listens to malicious talk; a liar pays attention to a destructive tongue.
Proverbs 17:4 HCSB

We all have voices in our heads at times: what are they saying?

Today I had another long drive, 600km all round trip. I listened to Bill Johnson podcasts, TD Jakes and music. However there were times when, even with music playing I sensed I was under attack from negative, critical, trouble-making thoughts. I decided to repeat: 'I have the mind of Christ'.

I had to choose to think correctly and make an effort, even though I was tired. Our enemy knows when we are tired.


Our enemy, for we do have one, wanders around looking for someone to devour, today not me!

I had successful appointments and did not want to lose any ground, at all, in any way! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment