Tuesday 17 October 2017

The New Self

And you have put on the new self. You are being renewed in knowledge according to the image of your Creator.
Colossians 3:10 HCSB

We are renewed in knowledge. Today I had a stressful time right up to about 2pm when I chose to play a podcast of Bill Johnson. It did the trick. I received revelation that renewed my mind. I was stuck in the problem and needed to move to the solution. I had a teleconference at 3pm and knew I needed my God's perspective or I would fail.

After listening to the podcast my mind, heart and spirit were in alignment and I knew I was ready. The teleconference went well and I actually shared a solution I had been inspired with myself and it was lauded as good. All I can say is: " it must have been a God idea."

Renewal is so, so important. We need the freshness of God to restore us, inspire us and motivate us. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment