Thursday 12 October 2017

Your Faithful love

If I say, “My foot is slipping,” Your faithful love will support me, Lord . When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.
Psalms 94:18‭-‬19 HCSB

Climbing a mountain your foot will slip. When it is wet the slip is worse. I trekked to Annapurna Base camp in Nepal? 4130 metres high. It was arduous and grueling. However, many times I would pray: " Lord I am at the end of myself, now I will step out in Your strength." It was, surprisingly always there.

Remember His comfort brings us joy! Seek it and step into it. Endurance is not just about pain and perseverance but it also about joy. Jesus Himself endured the cross for the joy of what it would bring. His comfort brings joy! Amen!

I constantly meet people who can only see the pain or the problem. I bring them back to praise. I ask: "have you been told you will die from this?" Most say "No!" "Then rejoice!" I say!

Keep perspective, rely on Him and rejoice! Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment