Monday 13 November 2017

Adventures in Christ


You are being protected by God’s power through faith for a salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. You rejoice in this, though now for a short time you have had to struggle in various trials
1 Peter 1:5‭-‬6 HCSB

What is the salvation to be revealed in the last days? Could there be a better, fuller salvation? Have you settled for a taste of salvation instead of the full meal that awaits you?

Also, I am protected by God's power, through faith. In other words I must use my faith to see that power. Sitting on a cushion expecting service will not see it but rather disappointment.

Top all this off with trials to your faith and you are on the road! Sounds good yes?? No! Yet although it does not sound good something draws me, whispers to me, "come see!" Coming??

No comments:

Post a Comment