Saturday 30 December 2017

He Sustains Me


Sustain me as You promised, and I will live; do not let me be ashamed of my hope. Sustain me so that I can be safe and always be concerned about Your statutes.
Psalms 119:‬116‭-‬117 HCSB

God has promised to sustain me, and He does. Whilst things get awfully scary at times, He is still there. He will not let me be ashamed of my hope, which is in Him. As He keeps me safe I can concentrate on Him and His word.

Man without God is dead in their trespasses and sin. Again, today I watched the last part of The Crown series. I was horrified to see the type of man the Princess Margaret married. She was wayway and determined to do things her way and so took a man given to loose morals.

When I am determined to do things my way, things go horribly wrong. If I am not living with Him as Lord I am destined for a mess.

Conversely, when I do things His way, it all works out for good. He is faithful and as I am faithful, we work in harmony together.

He is to be trusted! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment