Sunday 10 December 2017

I Must Behave Like Treasure


Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and I love you, I will give people in exchange for you and nations instead of your life. Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west.
Isaiah 43:4‭-‬5 HCSB

Believing we are precious to the Lord and loved, takes some doing. Especially when we are aware of our own frailty and humaneness. Even though I know I am precious, I am honour bound to act like royalty. I cannot be impulsive and react. I must act as a queen would.

For this reason I love watching shows about royalty, especially good royalty. Currently I am working my way through the Victoria series. I watched the first when they were available, as well as those about Queen Elizabeth. I love the way these queens were trained to behave with dignity. It blesses me because we are called Kings and Queens of the most High.

Dignity is sadly missing and greatly prized. Jesus had dignity. He was the King of Kings come to earth and He behaved as such. I am so grateful that He came and showed the way. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment