Friday 8 December 2017

Seek First


But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:33‭-‬34 HCSB

My first response will be: what does God's response look like. When you have extended grace and extended grace to another and again are taken for granted, what do you do? Seek the Lord! No matter what I feel or what I want, what does He want?

In wanting a good life we must realise it is not about the money, possessions or position but rather the presence. Will what I do hurt the Holy Spirit? If so, I can't do it!

You know how, when your shirt is thoroughly soaked and you wring it out, tight, well life can be like that. When wrung out with nothing more to give, what can you do? Give praise!

Yesterday, when wrung out, I gave praise and also shared my testimony with a Muslim neighbour. We also made a gingerbread house. That was fun!

Now, I must go back yo praising God. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment