Monday 15 January 2018

Knowledge For the Discerning

The mind of the discerning acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks it.
Proverbs 18:15 HCSB

God gives us understanding, if we seek it; knowledge if we are discerning. Difficulties present us with opportunities to gain knowledge and understanding.

Today I began university. It is a different world to the one I have known thus far. Technology I have never used and methods that were daunting. I am studying tax law. What a beast, but oh to conquer that beast, what knowledge I will have amd how much better my understanding! I did not allow for time differences and so did not finish until 9.30pm. After working most of the day I am a tired bunny.

I must care for myself as I proceed. May God be my strength and shield. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment