Thursday 4 January 2018

Lead Me In Your Righteousness


But I enter Your house by the abundance of Your faithful love; I bow down toward Your holy temple in reverential awe of You. Lord , lead me in Your righteousness because of my adversaries; make Your way straight before me. But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them shout for joy forever. May You shelter them, and may those who love Your name boast about You.
Psalms 5:7‭-‬8‭, ‬11 HCSB

God's faithful love leads me to repentance, again and again. He leads me by still waters, there is rest there. Learning to rest in Him while all hell is breaking loose brings reward. Today I had a reward. I have a VW car that had a clutch problem in 2013. While travelling at 100kms/hour the car stopped. I was very fortunate, blessed, as there were no large trucks following me on a road that has a lot. Also a second lane had just opened up so that I could pull over to the side of the road. The clutch has gone again: this time slowly and with warning. 'VW have agreed to replace it without cost to me. The cost would have been over $2000. How good is that! I am grateful!

Meanwhile another drama unfolded at work and this one I have to work through and allow God to be God. He is working all things out for my good. Lead me in Your righteousness Lord! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment