Sunday 7 January 2018

Prayers of Agreement


Again, I assure you: If two of you on earth agree about any matter that you pray for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there among them.”
Matthew 18:19‭-‬20 HCSB

Do not underestimate the prayer of agreement! When we agree about a matter in prayer we see miracles. Each Sunday my church brings prayer requests before the church and we pray as a group. We see miracles because we agree on the outcome in prayer.

Many years ago my mother was facing an operation for cancer. The doctors thought it was a return of a melanoma she had had previously, they also believed it had gone to her pancreas. I asked my mother what she believed and she said:."I don't believe it is the melanoma or that it is in my pancreas, if I am right I believe I will come through the operation and any chemo I have to experience." I said to her: "Let's pray and agree that this is so!" We prayed in faith believing this was so and it was so. My mum is now 86 and the doctors are still looking for cancers return, it hasn't!

We must believe that God hears our prayers and act like He does not looking at our circumstances fearing the worst. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment