Saturday 24 February 2018

Staying Free


Christ has liberated us to be free. Stand firm then and don’t submit again to a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1 HCSB

As I read this I am reminded of a new freedom I have experience. It is hard to actually name it but I know it because I have it. I am learning to submit my emotions to Christ. Today I did my exam. This morning I prayed that the Lord would be kind to me and give me questions I understood. I refused to be anxious, although I had a good 30 minutes of technical problems to start with, as it was an on-line exam. I had to have someone watching me all the way from the Philippines.

Finally things worked and I got to see my exam. I could not believe how good it was. It was a good exam. I finished with 30 minutes to spare, confident that I had answered to the best of my abity.

After the exam I did my housework and yard work as planned. I am tired but all done. We even had a shower of rain. Refreshing.

My God is indeed going before me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment