Sunday 22 April 2018

Childlike Faith


How I love Your instruction! It is my meditation all day long. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are always with me.
Psalms 119:97‭-‬98 HCSB

Today as I walked I asked the Lord to meet me at church. The worship was good but the word spoken by a delightful young man, passionate about his God, was best. God's word for me was: 'Simple Faith'. Again and again the Lord asked me to follow with childlike faith.

I cherish God's word to my heart. I spent the rest of the day staying away from over-thinking. I had a friend over for lunch, read a book and mowed the lawn and gave my God space to invade my world.

This scripture promises I will be wiser than my enemies. I needed to hear this as I constantly doubt myself. He is with me! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment