Thursday 19 April 2018

The Implanted Word and Confession


Therefore, ridding yourselves of all moral filth and evil, humbly receive the implanted word, which is able to save you.
James 1:21 HCSB

Unless the word is implanted it will not bear fruit. How does it get implanted- meditating upon it, talking to others about it.

What I dwell upon rules. What do I say to myself? What do I confess? What do I read, watch and associate with? If I am to be a winner I must associate with winners who confess winning.

Tonight I did am experiment. My mum and I have new card game. She has had such good luck it has been demoralizing. I decided to start confessing victory, that I was lucky, that I was a winner. It took 2 games and things changed. I won the last game.

I must confess winning over my own life. I am a winner! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment