Chosen For a Purpose


But you are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God’s instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you—from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted.
1 Peter 2:9‭-‬10 MSG

The differences Jesus makes is translating us from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light, hope and life. He is good! So good!

Scripture tells us: he who is forgiven much loves much. Luke 7:47. Jesus actually said these words. It is good to know how much you have been forgiven, then you can love, in gratitude, much.

I was actually not a murderer, a thief by worldly standards or anything we associate with much sin, but I knew I was a sinner and that Jesus forgave me. He continues to forgive me. For this I am eternally grateful!

Because I am forgiven I want others to know this forgiveness. It is so freeing. I am a priest of this goodness and commissioned to tell others the good news. How about You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart