Wednesday 26 September 2018

A Spacious Place

I called to the Lord in distress; the Lord answered me and put me in a spacious place.
Psalms 118:5 HCSB

We see so much distress, we suffer it ourselves. Today was one of those days when interference was running riot. I had to rebuke the enemy and stand. I ended with another nasty headache and went to bed for a time then rose and cooked our dinner. I am glad I did, it was good to have a healthy meal.

Mum told me about a woman who is dying and had just had a violent row with her son. She needed to go to palliative care and her son would not take her. Instead one of my church friends took her. My distress paled to insignificance.

Distress causes people to kill themselves and others. Yet, in our distress, we have One who is able to save us, if we would but try. How good is He?

Seek Him first, second, last and always. Seek Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment