Wednesday 19 September 2018

Dont Worry, Be Happy


Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34 HCSB

What good advice! The provision problem is Gods, ours is the trusting.

So, what has today have for me? Enjoy my God and enjoy others. The days are getting longer as we approach the spring equinox on about 23rd September. On Sunday we will have 12 hours of sunlight, more time to enjoy the day.

In Spring I change the colour scheme of my lounge/dining area to cool greens and blues in readiness for warmer weather, I spend more time in the garden and outside, the skies are good as well. So much to rejoice in.

Rather than worry today I will be active today in enjoying what today brings. I will ask the Lord what surprises He has for me today and wait for them. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment