Saturday 15 September 2018

He Who Believes


He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’”
JOHN 7:38 AMP

We can see from this version of the bible that believe means more than we often take it to mean. When we say to someone: "yes I believe you" or "I believe this will work" our believing is short term and linked to a single occurrence, often said not truly believing at all.

So, now we know that bible believing means a whole lot more, this is heart and soul stuff. This is, "I believe you will not shoot me if I show myself stuff'. It is serious and involves life and death, spiritual and natural. The bible tells us: and God said,"today I put life and death before you, blessing and cursing, choose life that you might live." DEUT 30:19

As a Christian I cannot spray paint on a Christian suit and pretend, I must live it out day by day. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment