Sunday 23 September 2018

He's All I Need

Christ has liberated us to be free. Stand firm then and don’t submit again to a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1 HCSB

Paul, in this chapter is dealing with a church that is believing the men must be circumcised, just as the Jews were. Obviously a jew had been telling them that salvation was made secure through circumcision. In Christ salvation comes through believing in Him and living your life in faith towards that gift. Nothing else is required. We cannot add to a perfect sacrifice. All we have is carnal, He is divine.

When I grew up in the catholic church I found many requirements but no eternal salvation. God had to take me outside the church to find Him. Just as He was crucified outside the temple on a hill called Golgotha.

Jesus is enough. He is all I need. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment