Monday 24 September 2018

My Dependable Love

And me? I’m singing your prowess, shouting at cockcrow your largesse, For you’ve been a safe place for me, a good place to hide. Strong God, I’m watching you do it, I can always count on you— God, my dependable love.
Psalm 59:16‭-‬17 MSG

I look forward to seeing what the message does with scripture. Such colorful language! 'My dependable love', how sweet! It is full of energy.

Well, I did sing and soon my heart left for joy and took over. I went up my hill as usual and culled tiger pear. The local children will soon be able to go up the hill to play. Lots of lovely places to hide or make forts. The view was, as usual breathtaking.

My morning started at 5am. I watched the pink descend through the skies and dip to kiss the hills in the distance. What glory!

The day was not without challenges, my internet is not working as it should and I am having to cable up to the modem when normally it is wi-fi. Poor me! I was trying to make an application on line and it took all day but eventually I made it.

To end a day with gratitude and achievement is always good. Gratitude in the beginning always helps. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment