Sunday 30 September 2018

My Tower


I love You, Lord , my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my mountain where I seek refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalms 18:1‭-‬2 HCSB

The Lord is indeed my strength and salvation, the safe haven I run to. He alone has the answers, His forgiveness is best, His reward great.

Today the enemy threatens again. My mum is challenged with illness and a return of a twisted bowel. I rebuke it and stand in the Lord, I seek Him in this storm.

The storm has been raging for weeks now as I plan to go to Nepal. I have been struggling with headaches and pain in my lower abdomen. I am rarely ill and don't suffer with headaches normally, my finances have been challenged as well. But God, is working for me, providing outside of what the enemy has strangled. No weapon shall stand. I am going and souls will be saved and set free.

Today I declare that God is indeed my strong tower, He is my strength and song, my deliverer, my mountain I run to. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment