Tuesday 16 October 2018

Don't Let Go!


We must hold tightly to the hope we say is ours. After all, we can trust the one who made the agreement with us.
Hebrews 10:23 CEVDC

What do you remember holding tight to? Now think about your faith. When did you become 'born again'? For me this is easy. For some not so. For me I had a revelation of my sin and through repentance found forgiveness and liberty. For some the experience is not so marked. Yet, there comes a day when I must decide to trust my God for salvation and life in Him.

As a child I had to contend with 5 siblings and some of my toys I held on to, tightly. I remember one of my brothers painted my doll with hideous grey paint. My doll was sent away to the dolls hospital and came back without the paint but with a new head of hair, blue hair. I quite liked the transformation and protected her all the more.

We have one nastier than a sibling or another child trying to rob us. Dont stand for it, dont let go. Stand you ground, rebuke him and take the high ground. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment