Sunday 4 November 2018

Become Wise



Become wise by walking with the wise; hang out with fools and watch your life fall to pieces.
Proverbs 13:20 MSG

I am on my trip to Nepal. Hundred of people are on board. Most are glued to a screen of some sort. The warlord is constraining me to read a book on prayer instead.

I want more of God as I go to minister in Nepal and movies and games do not hold the way to His presence.

I notice a hardness creeps into my heart when I have been giving a lot of time to movies and books of the world.

If I want to see God, I must speand time in that which points to Him. Charles Spurgeon wrote the content of the book and although it is old fashioned, the man had the runs on the board.

We must choose to stay soft, if we are to see God move. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment