Friday 9 November 2018

Edges


Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17 HCSB

It is always good to do a project with others as the finished product or manifest will be better. Each of us has edges and working with another person smoothed them off.

I am grateful for a traveling companion this time in Nepal. I have been places and will go places that I would not have gone. I wanted to see the mountains but left my desire with the Lord. My friend suggested we go to a place called Namche Bazzar. To get there we fly into the most dangerous airstrip in the world but get to see Mt Everest. I am not paying a cent. I am being blessed.

Yesterday we walk and walked. We visited the markets and the tourist areas of Kathmandu. We went to places I would not have gone, except I have a traveling companion. This companion and I are good friends but very different. I know I have changed since last I came with this friend as he does not annoy me so much this time. My edges have been smoothed off, praise God!

We will go to visit missionary friends and also, finally go on mission ourselves. This is my ultimate desire. This I do in the last week. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment