Thursday 1 November 2018

Finish the Race


Why are you in despair, O my soul? Why have you become restless and disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.
PSALM 42:11 AMP

Despair is horrible, many are caught here but what does Gods view look like. We are so limited in our view and so much in need of a review.

I have been reading a book a friend gave me about a man in England who walked from one end of England to the other to inspire an old friend who had cancer. He had many times of despair, the worst was closest to the end. He was right at the door of his friends home and despair caused him to walk away. How sad!

Many, many people give up and walk away when they are moments from the finish line.

Dont give up, finish the race! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment