Monday 26 November 2018

He is Good


For Yahweh is good, and His love is eternal; His faithfulness endures through all generations.
Psalms 100:5 HCSB

Knowing God is faithful in love and therefore in everything is soooooo comforting. Last night was a night sleeping on the floor in a church high up in the mountains in Nepal. I have a head cold and whilst it is not life threatening it was not helped by the cold night. Today we travelled by 4wd then bus then yuk yuk to our next destination where we were faced with another night on the floor and no hot water for a shower, making this 2 days in a row. I had nothing to give. I asked for a night in a motel and was blessed with an instant "yes". I am now showered and sitting in a comfortable bed. Praise God.

I had forgotten my toothpaste and was helping myself to my companion's supply. I have just received a message to say mine is on the way. God is good!

So now I can rest and recuperate and hear from God. How blessed am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment