Friday 23 November 2018

Thanks

Enter with the password: “Thank you!” Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.
Psalm 100:4 MSG

Today I spent 11 hours in a minibus in Nepal. The driver was young and liked loud music and the bass seemed to be right behind us in the back. The road was pretty bad, a few good places and there was a traffic congestion on the hilly pass going into Kathmandu.

How did I cope? By the grace of God. I kept saying to myself: "I will bow down." A few nights ago the Lord gave me a revelation that when I am bowed down, nothing can stay in the vessel, except the spirit. So, each time I said:" I will bow down!" I saw all the was troubling me, all wrong attitudes, slide out onto the floor. After a while of worshipping Him a beautiful view would open up, the people up front would talk and the music volume go down.

Towards the end I was tried harder as my legs were sore for lack of circulation, we did a pit stop and I have never seen one more filthy. The traffic became worse and the music louder. I had to work harder in worship. However, when we stopped and was collecting our luggage a taxi driver was ready to roll. Such a difference!

Worship works folks! It empowers endurance! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment