Wednesday 19 December 2018

Most Proud to Proclaim


It’s news I’m most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God’s powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else! God’s way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: “The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives.”
Romans 1:16‭-‬17 MSG

The good news is good news. Today I took my palliative care patient out for coffee. We had a very good talk. My lady told me of her dark past and said she was ashamed. I told her we all have a dark past but that it was ok. She thought I was special for not judging her. I told her: " my God has forgiven me for my sin, I can forgive you." This is good News.

Tonight we had our street party. The best part was spending time with my nephews and niece as we prepared for the event and the next best was that our Indian neighbours came and enjoyed themselves. Grace is so important. Give people time, give them grace and forgiveness and they will come. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment