Friday 21 December 2018

Remain in Him


This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
1 John 4:9 NIV

That we might live through Him. Yes! This is the only way to live. Jesus told us in John 15: “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.
John 15:9‭-‬10

As we remain we live in Him. If He is our four walls, what can Satan or man do to us. He is our protection but we must remain. We have all seen horror stories where little children and told to stay inside to be safe and for some reason they wander outside into danger. When we dont remain we wander into danger.

Remember the Lord's prayer: deliver us from evil. Jesus taught us to pray this. It must be important. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment