Wednesday 30 January 2019

Little People

If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
1 Corinthians 13:1 MSG

I know some big words...but I would not say I am eloquent, praise God! I am simpler.

I am definitely not angelic, ha! Ha! I sure can creak as well. God's love transcends all barriers. For this I am grateful and He is gracious and forgiving. Praise Him!

I am about to take on a kids club....this will help me keep it simple. Little people are just as important as the 'big shoes'. Little people are good with reality and they ground you fast. I am grateful! It will be a good experience.

Jesus told His followers to be like little children in faith. They also know how to love. Keep it simple. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment