Thursday 7 February 2019

How Good is He


Hurry with your answer, God ! I’m nearly at the end of my rope. Don’t turn away; don’t ignore me! That would be certain death. If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice, I’ll go to sleep each night trusting in you. Point out the road I must travel; I’m all ears, all eyes before you. Save me from my enemies, God — you’re my only hope! Teach me how to live to please you, because you’re my God. Lead me by your blessed Spirit into cleared and level pastureland.
Psalm 143:7‭-‬10 MSG

I love early morning and sunset. At sunrise I love to see the sky become pink as glory arrives, at sunset I love to sit and watch the glory set in the west. Today before sunset I was watering the garden and just lay back on the grass and looked up. High, very high up was an eagle soaring. Ah! To be there myself!

At these bookends of day I seek my God and watch His beauty in creation. Tonight when we came indoors I was playing my mum cards and the chorus kept circling around me: faithful Your are, faithful forever You will be, faithful You are, all Your promises are yes and Amen!

He is faithful! As I draw aside in this season of prayer I am enjoying the rest of His presence. He is good and His presence is permeating my soul. How good is He!

No comments:

Post a Comment