Thursday 14 February 2019

Make Love Your Aim


Now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 HCSB

Love! Recently I had my Kids Club draft some 'House Rules' which they chose. The biggest was 'kindness'. If we look at verse 4 of this chapter we see: love is kind. What is kindness? I know it is fueled by grace. Grace loves without a cause. Modern love loves the cute. Of lot of life is not cute. So how do we love the uncute? By the grace of God.

In the club we have several uncute behaving individuals. However love is winning them. In my astronomy club there is a lot that is not cute, I love them anyway. My God made them, I can love them.

I know I am a woman of faith. I suppose that is why I have the job given to me: I will step out in faith. I stepped into my current roles: carer for my elderly mum and builder of a kids club, in faith. I think I have both roles because I am bold. I tackle the problems, don't cohabit with them and work out how to defeat them.

I have personal areas that I am still seeking a way to overcome. Tinnitus(ringing in my ears) has to die and I will find a way.

Make love your aim and all things are possible! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment