Friday 15 February 2019

See The Miracles Flow


Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God . I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God ’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain! (For congregational use, with a full orchestra.)
Habakkuk 3:17‭-‬19 MSG

Seeing God amidst devastation and singing praises to Him unlocks a shower of grace. God's grace is what we need. Better than any complaints, criticism or judgement against our adversaries, praise to our God releases blessing.

Two days ago the Lord showed me how He was using an injustice done to me to restore relationships. If I had fought for my rights and not yielded to the Lord I would not see this miracle. Jesus was treated cruelly on the cross, He did not deserve it yet He chose it willingly. His choice released grace into a world that was dry and barren and thirsty for God.

The thirst is great! Trust our God for His gracious outpouring and see the miracles flow. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment