Saturday 2 February 2019

The Obvious


Don’t overlook the obvious here, friends. With God, one day is as good as a thousand years, a thousand years as a day. God isn’t late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you, holding back the End because he doesn’t want anyone lost. He’s giving everyone space and time to change.
2 Peter 3:8‭-‬9 MSG

God's timing is perfect. I cannot begin to defend Him as nothing I say can change Him or perhaps how you see His promises to you. The answer will come when the answer is no longer as important, or more important than loving now, loving Him and letting go.

We become so fraught with anxiety about how a matter should resolve and really we cannot change one dot of how it will actually be. I long for the Lord to return but He alone knows when the time is right. I need to trust Him and love Him and His timing as it is. Amen!

Tonight at astronomy we were having an interesting discussion regarding time travel and the theory of relativity. As to whether we actually do manage to time travel or not, I am not concerned. However I know my desire is to have a guided tour around God's creation, now that turns my crank. I want to see things through His eyes. That is best!

I also had a good time of making new friends, a close second. God and His creatures are best. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment