Monday 11 February 2019

The Plan


For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 HCSB

We were not created to do evil but good. We were created with a plan. God has a plan for each of us. This might be hard to fathom but it is true.

It would be wise for each of us to discover that plan and walk in it. Walking in the fulfillment of that plan is the best place to be.

In January we had 'Youth With a Mission' visit and one of ours went off to do a discipleship course. This man wanted to discover his plan that God had for him.

I have a girlfriend in Japan who did this course and ended up on missions in Japan all her adult life. I am not saying you only discover your plan this way, however it is a good way.

Jesus told His disciples to 'go.' We must go and do what we have been given to do. Why not start with asking God what that plan is and then being willing to obey.

Prayer: Jesus I ask You to show me the plan You made for me and as you to give me the grace to walk in it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment