Thursday 2 May 2019

A Worshipping and Praying People

Devote yourselves to prayer; stay alert in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 4:2 HCSB

I use a prayer list to make sure I pray for all I know I need to pray for. Yesterday it was hard going. My mind kept wandering and I could not shake an awareness that something was wrong.

I put on some Bethel music and began to worship and then things became clear. Praying under a cloud of worship was where God was at for me.

My mother is still in hospital and I spent the day there yesterday. She slept most of the time so I listened to music and preaching messages. However I could not shift a sense of hopelessness....until midnight when I awoke and worshipped and said to the Lord: I choose to praise amd worship and leave this with You as You alone are God and I am not.

I then brought many of the things I pray for before the Lord, in worship, and He was there.

In Australia Christians are praying and fasting for our up-coming elections, those seeking election and for the state of our nation and its godless heart. We are praying for an outpouring of the Spirit of God.

God is moving! A prophet told us to go to God before the people in worship and see Him move. Worship is where it is at. What a good place to be. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment