Tuesday 11 June 2019

Blessed Peacemakers

The peacemakers are blessed, for they will be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9 HCSB

I don't know about you, but forever I had considered 'peacemakers' to be 'peacekeepers.' I was a peacekeeper but when I found out the difference I was challenged to be the maker of peace.

One makes it and one keeps it. However, to make peace first, King David had to subdue a few enemies first. In other words, peace comes from confronting and conquering enemies first.

The enemies may be the whispering criticism of Satan or those in his employ. Can you smell a critical spirit? It is wise to learn this skill as this enemy undoes many relationships. A critical spirit is a divider.

If we carry such a spirit we need to repent and cast it off. You will be amazed how clearly you see once it is gone!

Pray, bless and release all those whom you struggle with and see things change. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment