Sunday 16 June 2019

He Cares

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him. Psalms 103:13 HCSB

Do you struggle to believe you have a loving father? For those of us who have had a not so loving earthly father, there are times we struggle to believe our heavenly Father loves us that much. Yet our heavenly Father is far above the most loving earthly father we have ever met.

This statement by David was not a formal statement but rather one filled with compassion. Think of the fathers whose hearts have been torn for their children and visible show their grief. My father did not show positive emotion most of my life but I have one or two memories from when I was very small which I go, to remember a loving father.

Don't give up praying for those things that seem to be forgotten: the family, the healing, the provision, the fulfilment in relationships. Write a list and pray it daily. Be insistent in prayer! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment